Author Topic: Two Pole Four Pole Stator Difference  (Read 5204 times)

Offline Ivan

• Administrator
    • Ivan's Garage
Re: Two Pole Four Pole Stator Difference
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2014, 05:18:25 PM »
Well for example a 12 slot stator. Just simple for the illustration.
A would start on 1 and finish on 4 slot
B would start on 5 and finish on 8 slot
C would start on 9 and finish on 12 slot
Then the delta connections  AS+BF; BS+CF; CS+AF.  :Wo^:

What  :O):  If A phase started on 1 and finish on 4 the second pole on A phase has to start on slot 5
ect ect..  The poles have to be next to each other or on top of each other by one coil, you see what I mean.    You have to have more than one coil per pole for flux density..
:co<:  If you bought just one or two extra can goods a week and donated to a food bank   Nobody would go hungry.

Offline Ivan

• Administrator
    • Ivan's Garage
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 05:28:19 PM »
If you look at this layout  the actual pole is two coil sets..  the poles have to be side by side slots 6 and 7.

This is just one phase.
:co<:  If you bought just one or two extra can goods a week and donated to a food bank   Nobody would go hungry.

Offline Horizon

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 05:31:01 PM »
Thanks for the replies Ivan, I see what you mean.
Knowing that the phases are on top of each other, is there a way to make the magnetic field of the phases the same, so that phase A has the same flux as phase C? (Since C being the last in order)

Offline Ivan

• Administrator
    • Ivan's Garage
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2014, 05:35:53 PM »
Thanks for the replies Ivan, I see what you mean.
Knowing that the phases are on top of each other, is there a way to make the magnetic field of the phases the same, so that phase A has the same flux as phase C? (Since C being the last in order)

:bx:  They are all identical  the 3 phases they are just offset around the stator 60 degrees each phase..   everything is balanced and equal..

I use to label all my winding  A C B   not necessary    long story why..........